Setting Up Mizzou Student Email
Office 365 education is the email service for MU students. Remember this account is used for all official University communication with students.
Getting Started or Resetting Your Password
A user logging into Office 365 for the first time OR a user resetting their Office 365 password will do the following:
- Go to Account Self-Service
- Enter your myZou username and password.
- Click Log in.
- For the first time setup, make a note of your Office 365 email address. You will use step 10.
- Enter a new password for New Password. It must meet the criteria listed on the right.
- Enter the new password for Confirm New Password.
- Click Submit.
- Wait for the message that your password was successfully reset.
- Click Click here to log into your O365 account.
- Enter your Office 365 Email address email@example.com.
- Enter your new password for Password.
- Click Sign in.
- Finish your Office 365 account setup following the onscreen instructions.
For more information about using Office 365, visit the Microsoft Help Center, or refer to the MU IT KnowledgeBase.