Mizzou Student Email
Office 365 education is the email service for MU students. Remember this account is used for all official University communication with students.
Students new to MU must set up their email account using the following steps:
- To initiate setup, log in to the activation page with your myZou ID (username) and password.
- Make a note of the Office 365 account name and initial (temporary) password. (You may change this password once you log into your email account.)
- Click the webmail link to return to this page.
- Click on the MU Student Email icon.
- Log in with your Office 365 Education account name (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the initial (temporary) password. If you forget your temporary password, you can return to the setup page to retrieve it.
- Finish your Office 365 account setup following the onscreen instructions.
- Change your password.
For more information about using Office 365, visit the Microsoft Help Center, or refer to the MU IT KnowledgeBase.